Welcome to C Beech and Sons
Established in 1959 by Cliff Beech, all of us at C Beech Steel and Sons are looking forward to celebrating our Golden Anniversary very soon.
C Beech Steel & Sons became a limited company in 1964 when Cliffs sons Mick and Colin joined the company.
Having always been based in Netherton, the 2.5 acre Waterside Estate site was purchased as a development opportunity in 1991.
The former Lloyds Testing Premises at Waterside Estate is World Famous for its steel product and chain testing facilities. Not least testing of the Chain and Anchor of the "Titanic"
The picture to the right illustrates the Anchor and Chain made for the Titanic leaving Lloyds Testing Proving House after it had been tested. The Chain and Anchor would have been tested to ensure it was of a safe working load.
The anchor and chain then made its way to Liverpool for the maiden and tragically final voyage of the fateful Titanic.